Thank you for submitting an online application to the AVANTI 2017 Workshop. Please read the following directions before you begin to fill in the application form.
Please Note: Once you have begun the online process it must be completed! Failure to submit the form once started will require you to begin again when you return to the application.
Please assemble the following REQUIRED information prior to completing the on-line form:
- Identification/contact information for parent/guardian and applicant.
- Name of applicant’s band/orchestra director and/or private teacher along with their contact information – email address / phone number.
- A link to a YouTube audition video (please visit this page for more information!)
- A list of the student’s extracurricular music activities, participation in youth orchestras, summer camps, awards etc… to be uploaded (file formats accepted: pdf, doc, docx).
- If applicable, a letter to be uploaded outlining details of any medical condition, diagnosis, treatment (including medications), and any possible restrictions of activities. Also, a letter explaining the issue/circumstances if the applicant has ever been suspended, expelled or asked to withdraw from any school. (file formats accepted: pdf, doc, docx).
- A credit card number to complete the application fee process via PayPal.
Click here for the online application form
Proceed to the online application on the next page once the above information has been gathered. If not applying online, you will find the application for download at the bottom of the next page.